The main role of the caretaker is to prepare the Pavilion areas ready for different group usage.
There are many duties to this role the main ones are covered here but there may be additional duties also
- Unlocking the Pavilion for use and ensuring all areas are checked and locked up afterwards.
- The laying out of tables and chairs, Table tennis table and other equipment as required.
- Cleaning, stacking and removing the furnishings when not in use and transferring them to storage areas.
- Cleaning all of the Pavilion areas including the windows, balcony area, kitchen and toilets with a vacuum cleaner, mops, and other cleaning utensils.
- Replenishing toilet rolls, hand wash and hand sanitiser.
The caretaker will also be responsible for adjusting the thermostat setting of the heating and for removing refuse from the pavilion to the main refuse bins within the park. From time to time there will be equipment to clean
This work will usually be Monday through to Friday, 3hours daily with an extra floating hour to be used as needed. Occasional weekend work will be required.
1 hour 9-10am then 2 hours in the afternoon